You know you want to. I’ll make you a cheesecake. It will be creamy and delicious and filled with chocolate-y, hazelnut-y goodness.
I know you might think I’m bribing you, but I’m not THAT desperate. You don’t need to be mine for me to make you a cheesecake, but buying me flowers won’t hurt your chances either.
I did actually receive flowers “just because” the other day from the person who is getting this cheesecake. I was already planning on making it, but like I said, flowers didn’t hurt ;).
RECIPE:makes 8-10 servings
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 6 Tbs melted unsalted butter
- 4- 8 oz. packages full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 16-20 chopped Ferrero Rocher candies
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 8-10 Fererro Rocher candies
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined.
- Press evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 min.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium until creamy.
- Beat eggs in one at a time until combined.
- Add in cream and vanilla and beat on low until combined.
- Pour mixture over graham cracker crust and bake in the oven at 350 for about an hour or until sides set and the middle still jiggles.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in there for an hour while keeping the oven door closed.
- Take out of oven and let cool completely before refrigerating.
- **Slide knife along edges of pan to insure that it will come out clean when you eventually release the cheesecake.
- Put nutella in a ziploc bag, seal bag, and place in a bowl of very warm water.
- When nutella is warm, cut hole in the corner of it and pour onto the top of the cheesecake.
- Spread with a knife or uneven spatula in any way that you’d like.
- Pipe whipped cream on and place candies any way that you’d like.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.